I've had this soap dispenser since last year, and I've loved the color, glitter, etc. So I've held onto the empty bottle until the time was right to try to recreate it. In my memory, the soap was more of a purple color. This photo is a stock picture from the Internet.
The stamps are Lovely as a Tree from Stampin Up - stamped in Archival Violet. Then I repositioned the stamp, stamped with VersaMark and clear embossing powder. I used Peerless water colors to color the sky and snow. After that dried, I embossed over the trees with WOW cha cha cha embossing glitter -- oh the glimmer in real life is awesome!! The sentiment is from PaperTrey Ink.
I am entering this in the following challenges:
1) 52 Christmas Card Throwdown - where the challenge is to use a previous challenge - So I selected June Theme Challenge - Xmas Landscape
2) Also for CAS CAS Watercolor
3) Inkspirational Challenge CAS with Sparkle -- this certainly qualifies :)
4) Time out Challenge - Christmas with optional twist of glitter or shimmer
5) CAS on Sunday the theme is Christmas
6) Winter Wonderland - Frame it or Night Scene - I think this qualifies
Thank you so very much for looking.
My cards may not be much . . . but it is OH SO Relaxing to work with paper and colors. And I had a great time creating this card. I hope you are having a good day too.